1. About Polisport Group
Polisport Group is registered in Portugal, with its registered office located at Avenida Ferreira de Castro, 818, 3720-024 Carregosa, Portugal.
2. About this policy
3. Third Party Websites
4. What information do we collect and how?
When you interact with us, whether through the website or with our social media accounts we can collect the following data:
- Data collected from the owner: if you register in our reserved area, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out an online form (example: a claim form, a contact form, product registration or a sponsorship form).
This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone contact, purchase information, pictures and financial information (NIF, for example, when sending a bill for the purchase of a product). We collect the data that are appropriate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are needed and processed.
- Data we collected through third parties: we may collect data through different people services or organizations, such as distributors, partner brands or social networks that are not the data owners of the data, but are authorized to treat personal data.
- Data we collected through our IT systems: every time you visit our website, some information is automatically retained by our IT systems. This information includes:
- Cookies: We have defined more details about cookies in section 13 of this document. These small text files can help improve your experience with our website with us. This may include storing your location or language preference to prevent you from having to introduce information again when you return to our website or ensure that the products you are looking for do not disappear while browsing other pages.
5. What do you use my information for?
To make our Website work and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in different ways. The main purposes for which we use your data are:
- Doubts and Claims
In this field, the collection and processing of your data are related to the need to follow up and answer the complaints presented to us, as well as answering the questions that you ask us. The data processed in these areas are stored for one year after the resolution of the questions made, for the purpose of evaluating the quality of Polisport products and services. The data we collect is: Name, Email, Phone, Address, Product Reference and Product Tracking.
- Product registration
In this field, our interest is to ensure that we can contact you to make sure that you always have the most current and safe versions and information of our products. The information provided during registration is kept for the lifetime of the product. To rectify, erase or consult your personal data collected in this process, you should contact the e-mail address: email@example.com. The data we collect is: Name, Email, Phone, City, Product Reference, Product Tracking, and Receipt Copy.
We collect your name, e-mail address, date of birth and product preference to send you regularly all the news of the Polisport World. Each newsletter includes a link to remove your subscription whenever you want. Otherwise, we will keep your data until you tells us not to do.
The data collected for an event or sponsorship support that are not accepted will be deleted immediately. The data collected for an accepted event or sponsorship is kept on our internal system for commercial reasons.
- To give you the proper answers;
If you contact our support team or give us feedback about a product, whether through e-mail or social media, we will collect and keep that information to help us categorize communications, answer appropriately and, when appropriate, investigate and/or solve any problem or incident related to a product. We may also use your phone number or email address to inform you of the status of the same situation.
6. Who do you share my information with?
In order to continue to guarantee you the highest quality after sales services, we work with a number of carefully selected distributors.
In case we have the possibility of solving the problem with the local distributor, your data will be forwarded to the distributor in order to speed up the whole process and ensure that your situation is solved as soon as possible.
7. Who is responsible for your data?
- Through a contact form;
- By phone: +351 256 410 230 (Monday-Thursday, 8h00am to 5h00pm and at Fridays, 8h00am to 4h00pm)
- Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through our address: Av. Ferreira de Castro nº 818, Fontanheira 3720-024 Carregosa Portugal
8. Your Rights
The GDPR requires the transparency of information, communications, and rules for the exercise of the rights of data owners, which means that they have the following rights:
- The right of access: the data owners has the right to obtain confirmation that which personal data concerns to him and if they are treated or not, and, when appropriate, the right of access to his personal data and, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, if possible within the foreseeable period of retention of the data, the existence of automated decisions, among others.
- The right of rectification: the data owners have the right to know, without delay, the person in charge for their personal data. The owner can change your information at any time by using one of the communication channels identified above.
- The right to delete data (right to be forgotten): The owners have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of his personal data. They can submit a delete request to email@example.com.
- The right to withdraw consent: The owners of personal data also have the right to withdraw their consent to the use and treatment their data, and at any time, use the contacts on this site to do it. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the consent previously given.
- The right of opposition: When personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data owners have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning to them for the purposes of such marketing, which covers the definition of profiles. We remind you that you can withdraw your consent at any time of all the specific uses we make of your information (newsletters, emails, etc.).
8.1. How can I apply them?
If you do not agree with the terms in which those of your personal data are being collected and processed, you may exercise the rights contained in the previous chapter through communication to the controller in the contacts defined in this document.
All data owners have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese control authority - Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD).
9. Information Security
We work with a focus on the security of your data, in order to protect users from unauthorized access, modification or destruction of data or unauthorized disclosure of information that is in our possession. Polisport Group regularly conducts security audits of its IT infrastructure. Despite this guarantee, Polisport Group can not guarantee the security of the information transmitted to it, and you should take all precautions to protect your personal data while youre using the Internet, for example by changing passwords frequently and ensuring the use of your browser allows the use of SSL communication.
10. Whom does this policy apply to?
The Polisport Group reserves the right to change the terms of this policy, and therefore requests that the user revisit this document in order to be updated;
The last update of this policy was made on May 18, 2018.
What are cookies?
How are the cookies used?
Visitors to this website may use different kinds of computers and web browsers. To make your visits as pleasant as possible, a record on the browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) operating system (eg , Windows, Macintosh) and the domain name of your Internet service provider is automatically saved.
What can the cookies serve?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies do we use?
Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you do a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie folder until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyse patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Strictly necessary cookies:
They allow you to browse the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website;
They retain user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to re-configure your site each time you visit.
Third party cookies:
These measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
They direct advertising according to the interests of each user, to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of the users, and also to limit the number of times they see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage the cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies you can prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, navigation on the website.
For more information about cookies and how to prevent cookies from being installed or how to delete existing cookies from your hard disk, you can visit the following website:
You can find information about cookie control according to your browser
the following addresses:
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835