Business Sustainability Policy
BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
We invest internally in the skills of our employees and our technological capabilities, fostering an internal culture that
• Customer orientation;
• Innovation and Creativity;
• Flexibility and Versatility
• Protection of the environment
We guarantee the commitment to continuous improvement and compliance with legal and applicable requirements of our Management System.
Polinter aims to serve demanding customers looking for:
• Competitive prices;
• Delivery deadlines met;
• Service quality;
• Product quality;
• Special processes.
(updated Feb 2022)
It is committed to continuous performance improvement, betting on:
• Reduce costs;
• Comply with production plans;
• Reduce defects;
• Work with trusted suppliers;
• Motivate employees;
• Control production - evolution of process parameters;
• Ability to produce small series;
• Efficiency in set-up time.
We believe that the success of the Polisport Group will involve the following challenges:
• Innovation, through the continuous launch of new products, new technologies and processes to promote the
• The Service, by creating partnerships with customers and suppliers.
Product (s) added to cart