Bilby design was inspired on the marsupial animals, and due to its wrapping design offers extra safety and comfort for the child. Featuring also a reclining system it allows the child seat to be tilted backward (maximum 20°) providing the child with a comfortable resting/sleeping position.
FRAME MOUNTING SYSTEM - RECLINABLE SYSTEM
BILBY DESIGN PROVIDES GREATER COMFORT AND FEATURES ALSO A RECLINING SYSTEM IDEAL FOR BABY NAPS.
• Increased lateral protection
• Grows with your child - adjustable 5-point safety harness with paddings
• 1 rear and 2 lateral reflective sticker
• Childproof safety buckle
• Extra security frame belt
• Extra-large feet protection preventing the contact with the wheel.
• Reclining system up to 20º so that you can recline the seat for your babies naptime
• Armrest shape for child comfort
• Ergonomic shape for helmet use
• Grow with your child – 2 option in height for placing the safety harness
• Grow with your child – one-handed adjustable footrests in 12 positions
• Large and wrap-around washable cushion
• Ability to move the seat backward and forward in 3 positions, according to child and bicycle size.
• All tools and mounting kit required for assembling the seat are included
• QST – assembling the seat is made easier with the QST screw - no tools needed
• complies with TÜV GS - EN 14344
Fits bicycles with or without carriers.
This child bicycle seat must be assembled on bicycles with round and oval frames with diameters ranging from Ø28 to Ø40 mm.
Frame holder requires an available length of 80 mm
The child bicycle seat must be assembled on bicycles with wheels with diameters of 26” and 28”.
This child bicycle seat must not be mounted in bicycles with triangular, square or carbon fiber frames.
This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to bicycles fitted with rear shock absorbers.
This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to a racing bicycle with drop handlebar.
This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to Motorized Vehicles such as Mopeds and Scooters.
9 to 22 kg / 19,84 to 48,5 lb
This child bicycle seat is only suitable for carrying children with a maximum weight of 22 Kg (and children with recommended ages ranging from 9 months to 5 years of age - with the weight as the decisive variable).
•4,17 kg / 9,19 lb
•width 416 x height 724 x depth 559
8632500017 - blue/dark grey
8632500002 - grey/orange
8632500003 - black/dark grey
8632500013 - cream/brown
8632100006 – grey
5-point Safety Harness
8632100008 - silver/orange
8632100016 - black/grey
8632100028 - dark green/Brown
8632100001 - grey
8632100002 - silver
8632100003 – Orange
Quick Safety Turn
8634100005 – black
for rear baby seats
8632100007 - black
Replacement part: to use the same
baby-seat on different bicycles.
Allen Key no.5 Included
8630100001 - black
Assembly instructions Bilby Maxi RS